SolidWorks 2012 Installation and Renewal Issues
Did not purchase this software yet.
Order Id: 1064793
Order password: 1786
Support and download url: http://customerapps.net/customer/
Before start, please take a time to read some tips below:
1. Before you start please read general oem software installation instruction in customer area.
2. Follow special installation instructions - You can find them under Instructions link located in purchased
3. If you need to print INVOICE, you can do it in customer area. Locate order you need in order list and
click then "Click To Print Invoice" link near the order number.
Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response.
Use Customer HelpDesk to get quick response:
Solidworks 2012 Premium
Serial Number: SolidWorks Motion 9000 0000 0002 7942 9KW4 9FBC
Before you begin, remove the old SolidWorks version and install 7Zip (7z.465.exe). Shutdown your
1. Extract "solidworks.2012.premium.en.7z"
2. Open step_1_installation folder
3. - If you have a 32-bit operating system, go to the folder "32bit"
- If you have a 64-bit operating system, go to the folder "64bit"
4. Run "Setup" file to install software
5. Type your serial numbers
6. To activate SolidWorks Motion, SolidWorks Flow Simulation and Flow Simulation use your serial
numbers during the installation.
If the installation there are errors, ignore them, click NEXT.
7. Go to "step_2_activation folder"
8. Run "solidworks.2012.activation" and press "YES" three times.
9. Run "Setup" file from "step_1_installation/32bit or 64bit" folder
10. Select server products in sw installation manager and check PDMWorks Workgroup Server
11.Press next and then Change on Validation code required
12. Select Validate by email and specify firstname.lastname@example.org as email. Press Save request button and
point the path to created ValidateRequest.xml
13. Go to "step_2_activation folder" again
14. Run "pdw.works.workgroup.server.patch" If the file does not exist in the folder, turn off antivirus and
download the file from this link:
15. Open the request file (ValidateRequest.xml) in it. Post the code generated into Validation code field
in manager. Press next and the green message Approved appears
Solidworks: 0001 0001 0736 0361 JK3Q HDJ3
SolidWorks Simulation 9000 0000 0001 8043 TB9T SGD9
SolidWorks Motion 9000 0000 0002 7942 9KW4 9FBC
Flow Simulation 9000 0000 0003 3107 V8F3 PG44
Video help: http://18.104.22.168/video/solidworks2012/